Lead - Professional Search & Selection at Randstad India
Views:1244 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:293
Product Manager - eCommerce (1-3 yrs)
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Conduct market research and obtain consumer feedback on products.
- Conduct market research and user research (competitor analysis, reporting, upcoming trends etc.) for the product being managed.
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps.
- Develop end to end plans for features, detail product requirements and functional specifications, the timeline for testing and implementation.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Produce and review product requirement documents.
- Contribute to documentation for release notes, training manuals etc.
- Ensure product development is on track and adjust schedules as required.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users. Coordinate with various departments and creative teams.
- Work with marketing and sales teams to define product offerings.
- Work with various design teams to produce product prototypes.
Salary offered: 18-20LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.