Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2597 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Product Manager- Digital Twin/3D Technology Projects - IT (12-20 yrs)
Duties of the Product Manager:
As product manager, it will be your job to understand the needs of the market and translate them into an actionable roadmap for the development team. You will collaborate with a senior team of developers and architects to gather requirements as well as define and promote products and techniques for using high-end 3D technologies to expand and enhance the GIS experience. You will identify, synthesize, and prioritize 3D requirements for multiple related product efforts that include specifications, desktop, native, and web capabilities across Smart World Pro.
This role reports to the group product manager for geo-enabled systems and will require collaboration with product management and development teams within multiple teams and regions in the Organisation.
- Oversee the process of engaging with strategic customers and partners to gather requirements, prioritize needs, and understand business workflows, specifically focusing on 3D technologies and capabilities required to meet the needs of users
- Create mockups, charts, workflows, user stories, in order to effectively communicate your vision to the team
- Identify, prioritize, and evangelize the roadmap required to meet key market and customer segment adoption milestones
- Align roadmap with platform goals for data interop, user experience, and technology adoption
- Organize and align development tasks to ensure deadlines are met and product goals are realized
- Develop deep knowledge of 3D formats, open specifications, and standards required to support key markets and to recommend changes and additions to help standard adoption internally and externally
- Maintain information on the products through product docs, white papers, and presentations
- Develop and maintain product go-to-market plan, working with staff and local distributors to execute
- Communicate product plans and messaging to partners and distributors to evangelize the Organisation's role in strategic industries
- Analyze potential partner relationships
- Experience with 3D content creation tools (Maya, 3DS Max, Blender, or Cinema4D), 3D graphics and materials formats (glTF, Wavefront, MDL, Alembic), and 3D rendering and animation tools and workflows
- 3+ years of proven experience in the development, release, and support of software technology.
- Familiarity with Agile development process and associated tools
- Ability to present to customers and to cultivate strategic relationships with customers and partners
- Ability to work well with remote management and staff
- Capability to effectively document and verbally communicate market requirements to software development technical staff
- Experience developing productive relationships with customers, partners, colleagues, and management
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, presentation, and leadership skills
- Self-motivated, creative, and team-oriented
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in GIS, computer science, engineering, or other relevant fields, depending on position level with 12+yrs experience.
Recommend Qualifications :
- Candidates preferred with direct experience managing 3-D platform products for the building industry, with specific experience at companies in AEC.
- Consulting services and/or project management experience associated with design and implementation of enterprise solutions, applications, or technologies in local, regional, or national government domains
- Knowledge of and familiarity with game engines, especially Epic Unreal Engine and Unity
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and design techniques
- Knowledge of JIRA, GitHub, AWS