Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:1656 Applications:501 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:455
Product Manager - Digital Payments (5-12 yrs)
Our Client is a front runner of the digital payments revolution in India, creating Internet-based payments products that enable consumers to make payments online in a friction-less manner. A product and service of over 10 years of market leadership, our client provides a single versatile, scalable payments platform for enterprise-wide electronic payments and collections, related reconciliation and settlement operations, across multiple delivery channels and using a wide range of payment methods.
Job Responsibilities -
- Fundamental understanding of solution workflows, technical specifications (if needed) integrations and is able to anchor an implementation end-to-end.
- Find the right balance between the desired product business outputs with internal technology solution maneuvering.
- Designing customer journeys & ability to orient back end processes along with tech teams to support best in class customer experience.
- Understand product specifications with parameter level detail & can engage with tech teams to ensure zero defect between product/value proposition design, back end processes as they exist on paper vs final platform delivery.
- Value add along with tech & engineering on design & can detail out use cases from every possible permutation keeping in mind functional, technical, network and system related nuances.
- Interface with engineering managers and engineers to estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources.
- Engage with tech team to Develop fundamentally from concept, to design, sample production, UAT, testing, implementation, support & product end of life.
- Ensure zero defect by being comprehensive right from conceptualization to testing stage in the lifecycle of the product.
- Independently think through new product initiatives that are relevant to the market (business generation opportunity) & take them to conceptualization stage.
- Preparing business requirement along with other stakeholders in the product ecosystem & help technology team to detail out functional requirements.
- Can lead product related conversations with prospective clients & create & manage client relationships.
- Aptitude for positioning himself/herself as a single stop shop for all client needs during the entire life cycle of the relationship starting from pitching to on-boarding to managing daily operational challenges.
- Is constantly aware of competing propositions in the market & has the ability to identify & embed learnings from market & emerging client requirements into our offering, as a part of continuous refinement process to ensure market leading proposition throughout.
- Can work seamlessly with other stakeholders across technology, ops & Sales teams to ensure maximum market reach.
Qualification: Engineering Graduate + MBA preferred
Candidate must have:
- 7 to 8 years of work experience in payments industry (preferably including payment products Credit, debit & prepaid cards) with a background in building digital businesses with a direct or indirect ownership of taking it to the market.
- End to end product launch experience in the capacity of the technology/product owner is highly desirable.
- Any Experience on working with business/sales teams to drive market offtake is highly preferred.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, ability to think and document all relevant potential use cases.