Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:2567 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Product Manager - Digital Lending - NBFC (3-6 yrs)
Key purpose of the role is to create risk free best in class digital lending products via extensive market research. Person assigned with this role has to play very important role in creating and optimizing products as per need. In this role, PM will be the internal product visionary, inspiring the rest of the organization with his clarity and view of the products of the future. He will own the roadmap for their customer product, priorities features and requirements across products.
Following skills, qualification will be relevant for the job:
- Design of prototypes and wireframes for mobile app and website interface
- Implement insights gathered from Business, risk, credit and collection team.
- Gather requirements from internal team/ users to create requirements document and design process flows solution
- Coordinate with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
- Monitor and report on project activities
- 3- 5 year of working experience in lending fin-tech company is must
- Deep understanding of lending ecosystems, industry trends, technology development and evolving customer needs.
- Extremely analytical and data driven; ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets.
- The ability to create multiple hypotheses and validate these using data/customer interactions and other tools
- The ability to think holistically covering all the aspects including edges and future possibilities
- A natural ability to empathise with customers and understand their real pain points
- Ability to understand tech deeply (architecture, scale pitfalls, etc) and to define functional design by taking platform/capability view
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders to keep them up to speed on planning, roadmap, execution status, launch, its impact, learnings, etc - A sharp focus on automating repeatable tasks and reducing operational overheads
The role will report to the Head - Products, Digital lending.