Managing Parter at Greenshoots HR Solution
Views:796 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Product Manager - Digital Lending - FinTech (5-8 yrs)
Job Description (Product Manager M3/M4)
- Build and execute the roadmap (create wireframes, feature specs, etc.) for Digital Lending for various products in MSME segment.
- Define new use cases, customer journeys to improve customer experience
- Own and track business KPIs(NPS/CSAT/Customer Feedbacks)
- Work with the various teams (IT, Business solutions, Marketing, UI/UX etc) team to ensure right features are being implemented with maximum efficiency and ROI for the bank.
- Work closely with various business verticals to define high impact use cases
- Analyze usage data and recommend changes required in the content/system for improving
- Regular industry analysis of Digital Lending platforms and present to management
- Create various reports/analysis /insights
- Work with content team to ensure the platform is providing effective responses to users
- Work with marketing to drive end to end internal and external communication and adoption of the product.
- Techno-functional background (Understanding of how a solution would work and potential challenges/possibilities)
- Previous experience of working in a Fintech/ FI in digital lending domain is a must.
- Ability to use any wireframing tools
- Ability to drive multiple teams (Engineering, Sales, Marketing & Customer Success) towards a common outcome
- Love for great products, designs, and user experiences and a deep desire to create the same
- Data-driven with a knack for defining, tracking and analyzing metrics
- Ability to under customer psychology and motivation around the use cases