Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:18042 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Product Manager - Digital Experience (3-8 yrs)
In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and building a fully digital experience for the end user with the help of DIY content, online coaching, and online consultation. You will be required to explore and leverage a variety technologies such as wearables, IOT, and AI to deliver high quality content and healthy living solutions to our users - both on-demand and live.
PMs on the team enjoy high degree of responsibility and ownership. As a member of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution and growth of a product area. You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, sales, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high quality products.
This role will be a great fit for those of you who:
- Have experience building products/features which involved development across user interfaces as well as core systems (e.g. order management, payments) and involved operational as well as technical workflows
- Have 3+ years of product management experience in building and shipping digital content products, especially on mobile devices (apps, progressive web)
- Have a solid understanding of the technical architecture of frontend applications as well as core systems (payments, user profile etc.) server side and client side designs
- Have demonstrated understanding of consumer behavior and psychology in building products and have passion for building persuasive, sticky products. You care not just about the technology but also the psychology that makes great products.
- Are analytical and constantly looking to drive growth by leveraging data and consumer insights
- Are collaborative yet comfortable challenging others and being challenged on your ideas
- Are very customer focused and ensure quality of customer experience in all its details - you neither gloss over quality nor delegate quality of the end product to others
- Bring in independent thought, like to challenge conventional thinking and identify opportunities to drastically simplify and improve ways of doing things, especially using technology
- Are self-driven, like to work fairly independently and can drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up and in a start-up things dont get done unless someone makes them happen, every day. Our culture values independence and ownership and we dont like supervisory overhead.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.