Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:2939 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:250
Product Manager - Digital Channel - Bank (1-5 yrs)
Client: A leading private bank
Base Location: Mumbai
About the Role:
This role is part of the Technology and Digital group with in the bank. The role is an important cog in the transformation of the Digital Channels into Digital Bank. There are multiple positions open for Product managers.
The areas are as follows:
- Unsecured Lending (PL and Cards)
- Mutual Funds
- Insurance both Life and General
- Personal Finance Management
- The incumbent will be responsible for bringing customer insight, developing customer journeys based on insights. Developing new products and processes which are end to end digital in each of the identified areas. Incumbent will be responsible for using customer data both transactional and behavioral apart from google analysis to develop campaigns, communication and the complete marketing strategy for the assigned area.
- The candidate will work cross-functionally with Platform, Product Management, Marketing and Business Intelligence, to provide insights, help to develop & execute strategies for 10x-100x growth.
- The primary role is to design and develop digital products and market it to the customers through either Internet banking or through I-mobile application. Leverage the existing traffic on digital channels to generate X-sell revenue.
- Design and implement a Customer Life Cycle Management (CLCM) program to improve customer service & brand experience, increase product penetration and control attrition.
- Consolidate information into cohesive and insightful analytical reports for use in decision-making. Identify opportunities for improving business processes through detailed and thorough root cause analysis. Driving new opportunities based on customer and business data.
- Learn, understand customer's behaviour, needs, insights and opportunities related to better management of personal finances of the customer.
Profile and Skill Sets:
- An ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is passionate about discovering and solving complicated problems, learning complex systems, working with numbers, and organizing and communicating data, reports and Insights.
- Understands P&L and levers of profitability and hence constantly aim for driving efficiency and profitable consumer acquisition across all marketing channels and initiatives.
- Displays structured problem solving, application of right tools & techniques to solve open ended problems, Creates productive analytics solutions or frameworks independently.
- Is Detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities. Possess very strong analytics skills - ability to start from unclear problem, identify and access relevant data sources, breakdown or combine data to make detailed analysis, arrive at trends/insights and draw conclusion relevant to unclear problem