Founder at Armour Corporate Services
Views:84 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Product Manager - Derivatives Segment - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
- Own process and product development for derivatives products
- Ownership of revenue, market share, and volume - Drive and build on our strategy for increasing derivatives market share across all segments.
- Responsible for owning and enhancing the Derivatives Trading Initiation programs -
- Owning the vision & strategy to enhance the same -
- Identifying & prioritizing opportunities to improve the same Continuous competition tracking
- Training the various channels on products
- Creating business requirements for products and rallying all teams within the organisation to ensure on time delivery for those requirements
- Defining success metrics and testing products to ensure launch success
- Coordinating product development across hybrid and cross-functional teams.
- Identifying process gaps; design and implement new processes to help scale the business.
- Coordinating with various teams to ensure timely completion of dependent activities
- Responsible for timely responding and resolving client queries / complaints
- Preparing volume/revenue/usage data reports
- Work closely with; & manage expectations of; multiple stakeholders like Business, Marketing, Compliance, Risk, Design, Technology, Program, and External vendors
- Single handedly take couple of product features from vision to launch stage
- Preparing short-term and long-term roadmaps of the products/features
- Define KPIs and set up benchmarks, to measure the performance of the product
- The candidate should have an analytical mindset who should be able to use data at ease - in finding hidden patterns and for understanding user behavior
- We are looking for someone who has deep empathy for the end customer
- Our candidate is the one who is extremely passionate about making his product a market success - a growth hacking mentality is what we are looking for
- The candidate should have hands-on experience in owning the complete product cycle - having taken multiple products from ideation to launch stage
- Past experience in industries like Fin-tech, AI/ML, Health-tech, Food-tech, Content-tech, Edutech, Gaming-tech, Social-tech etc. is an add-on but not at all mandatory
- Derivatives knowledge is a MUST
- Graduate with min 2 year experience as Product Manager
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities to write business documents and drive product strategies. Awesome relationship building skills
- Should be a self-starter
- Able to solve complex problems in an structured manner
- Passionate about products
- Have strong product development and process design skills
- Should excel in both strategic thinking, analytics and tactical execution, as responsibilities range from creating use cases, strategy reviews to driving product development cross functionally
- The candidate should also feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a very entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in financial services, learning, teaching, automation or experience working closely with those functional areas.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong bias towards data-based decision making
- Comfortable performing return on investment calculations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.