HR Manager at Right Brain Recruitment
Views:175 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Product Manager - Derivatives (2-4 yrs)
- Design & own product roadmap and smooth execution of product life cycle process.
- Coordinate with internal business vertical to collect & analyses the requirement and transfer to the development team with an actionable plan.
- Develop & build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Competition Analysis and tracking new product and feature developments across the industry
- Figuring out product gaps to achieve business targets on a quarterly/annual basis
- Own features and experiments end to end i.e. includes writing product specifications, creating wireframes, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions, and sharing the insights and outcome.
- Assist the team in creating prototypes fulfilling the specifications.
- Ability to drive UAT along with QA Team.
- Product owner for managing the entire development cycle, from concept, design, and development, to launch and achieving business goals.
- Liaise with the marketing team to achieve business targets through the right campaigns.
- Key KPI will be driving business goals along with Business Head.
- Responsible for product-wise daily tracking of business numbers and reporting issues.
- Understanding & working experience with APIs/Mobile & Web applications, etc.
- Good understanding of capital markets, financial and trading products.
- Sound knowledge of derivatives and options trading will be added advantage.