Account Manager at Hunting Cube
Views:450 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Product Manager - Data/Artificial Intelligence - Retail/IT (6-9 yrs)
Product Manager- Data/ AI
What we expect from you:
- Create and own the sprint backlog, lead user story creation and estimation sessions.
- Discuss requirements with engineering teams providing business context, making feature and design trade-offs, performing test and sprint reviews - escalating where necessary to the Senior Product Manager.
- Work with the Senior Product Manager or Product Director to prioritise the detailed product backlog, working with technical teams to ensure sprint level releases are aligned to the strategic product roadmap.
- Manage the role out of the product within the business (e.g. system and process updates, communications and training to all appropriate areas). Support the Learning team to produce training and education materials for internal and external upskilling where required.
- Work closely with engineering and design teams on a day-to-day basis to resolve challenges and ensure we build quality products our users love while championing agile software development best-practice
- Run research on existing users, supporting the Senior Product Manager to gather feedback from client