Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:619 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Product Manager - Current Accounts - Bank (3-10 yrs)
Opportunity for Product Manager - Current Accounts (Business Banking)
Product Manager Role is key owner of strategy, roadmap and customer experience of the program across the bank. Product Management involves a comprehensive understanding of all the key stakeholders viz consumer; technology, industry; regulator; organization, channels, program branding. A product manager develops a holistic understanding of the industry and category at product level including dynamics, markets and consumer behaviour affecting the product distribution.
Product Development & Management:
- To define the strategy and the roadmap of a product line/ segment
- To leverage technology to deliver Cost and Customer Experience advantages
- Key understanding on Consumer Behavior
- To define brand and alliance strategy
- Responsible for P&L of a product line and portfolio understanding
- Tracking and adapting to dynamic Market Trends and Competition Monitoring
- Checks and balances on the portfolio to understand the portfolio behavior
- Ability to innovate across product lines
- Driving Product Campaigns basis customer insights and analytics.
- Conceptualize and Execute Reward and recognition program and monitor transactions.
- Product Branding
- Marketing calendar
- Product Branding & Campaign management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.