Executive Assistant at Confidential
Views:3517 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Product Manager - Corporate Booking Tool/Online Booking Engine - Business Travel (7-15 yrs)
Designation: Product Manager - Corporate Booking Tool / Online booking Engine for Business Travel
Musafir.com-Mumbai Area, India
Key skills: Product management, Business acumen, Business process re-engineering, Enterprise management and project management, Service Delivery and Operation Manager and Product Development Manager
Your responsibilities will be to
- Product management of all B2E products of Musafir.com targeted to offline corporate customers, white label & API partners
- Maintaining the product backlog for Musafir.com
- Experience in gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements.
- Defining the product vision, creating the business case for new product features and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, business and support teams to ensure the goals are met.
- Responsible for new product development of a corporate travel management tool.
- Created a feature list and roadmap by collecting information from various sources (within the organization and outside).
- Constantly work with the technical team, business, marketing, senior management etc.
- Demonstrate the product prototype to CxO level audience from prospective clients.
- Develop product pricing strategy.
- Oversee the Scrum development processes within the technical team.
- Develop and maintained good working relations with various suppliers.
- Determine competitive nature of all company products and recommended solutions to enhance it.
- Collect and analyze market information to work on competitive pricing strategy.
- Develop CBT as per the market requirement.
- Analyze reports to formulate new strategies for business growth.
- Coordinate with different sales channels to understand their requirement.
- Working out product strategy for CBT development.
- Monitoring / coordinating activities as appropriate & preparing internal reports for management.
In return we offer :
- A highly competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- An opportunity to shape the future of travel
If interested do revert on this with below details:
Reason for change:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.