Product Manager - Content & Doc Life Cycle - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
Product Manager - BFSI - Content & Doc Life Cycle
- Product owner with experience in content development and content management / consulting role people from Banking background, doc life mgmt
- Support the product vision, goals and objectives, defines requirements, and prioritizes delivery in order to maximize the business value of the investment
- Support end-to-end management and product delivery across the full product lifecycle including research, ideation, prototype, test, build, adopt, and measure in partnership with users, stakeholders, Design, and Technology.
- Partner with Operations and Technology and drive teams toward robust set of delivery milestones. Understand and mitigate risks, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies in product development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate governance by ensuring that: (a) workstreams and initiatives are tracked and actively managed, (b) KPIs are agreed, measured and tracked, (c) deliverables are properly prioritized and sequenced, (d) risks are addressed and status measured, and (e) deliveries are successful.
- Develop clear documentation of the scope, business requirements, use cases, workflows, wire-frames, and other materials as needed to support UX research, design and development
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with delivery partners across including senior leaders in the Business, Technology, Design, Operations, and control functions across lines of business.
- Embody true customer-obsession in identifying and leveraging user data, industry trends, and varying forms of user feedback to shape our design and roadmap.
- 5 or more years of experience in product management or program management assisting in strategic or transformational change strongly preferred.
- Relevant experience in Wealth Management, Asset Management, Digital Banking, or a closely related business required.
- Ideally experience with Content and Document Management platforms.
- Experience managing product delivery across multiple workstreams with varying timelines, priorities and complexities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight delivery timelines, and ensure our organization is on track to execute and deliver strategic change that meets our goals.
- Proven ability to execute via successful internal partnerships with other organizations with the ability to influence people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions.
- Excellent leadership skills of product, programs, projects, teams and/or employees.
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills. Ability to crisply articulate complex technical concepts to senior audiences with poise and confidence.
- Strong understanding of different technological development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.