Consultant at Confidential
Views:1510 Applications:563 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Product Manager - Consumer Service Firm (1-2 yrs)
One of the leading consumer service company is looking out for Product Manager
- Own the product; Understand customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive release-level feature choices.
- Should be highly granular & hands-on. Constantly test her/his own products, create edge cases and if required should have the ability to write and define product specs from scratch.
- Have the ability to work with cross-functional teams/ should be able to influence cross-functional teams: Engineers, Architects, category, business & finance.
- Must aggressively defend a good strategy against random changes, fads and single-customer escalations. He or she must push to allocate technical resources strategically among products.
- Integrate usability studies, market analysis, CST use-cases, NPS related data into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and execute product specs for further execution.
- Design and execute a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows working hand in hand with QA team to deliver an excellent experience.
- At least 1 year of consumer internet Product Management experience. Should have launched consumer internet products, and managed it through the entire product lifecycle concept,prototype, launch, and iteration cycles.
- Built products powered by big data/algorithms.
- Strong ability to do data-driven product management (and even general) decision making.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.