AVP - Business Development & Recruitment at Career Experts
Views:2414 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - Consumer Internet - Rental Housing - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS/NIT (2-4 yrs)
A Rental Housing company with a focus on Owning and/or Operating Student Housing & Co-Living Accommodation across, jointly promoted by experienced business players Warburg Pincus, the American private equity firm and one of India's largest hotel chains in the mid-priced hotels is looking for Product Manager.
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Aerocity, Delhi
- Work on creating multiple products from scratch
- As a product manager, you will take end to end ownership of a product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
- Define new product features and help prioritise.
- Develop deep understanding of our users, their needs and create useful product experiences that address those needs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- A strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing, as well.
- Manage all aspects of the product life-cycle, including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, customer & driver needs, requirement/use case definition
- Ability to take data driven decisions
Desired candidate profile:
- MBA(preferred) + B.Tech degree from Tier 1 colleges.
- 2-4 years of product management experience in a Consumer Internet set-up.
- Tech background with a good understanding of data, analytics, metrics and building models is preferred. Prior experience of Product Architecture & Design
- Good if worked on solving for Operational Efficiencies
- User - centered approach and the ability to think about the user first, and unwillingness to make compromises on the user experience.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate seamlessly and clearly with our engineering, design and executive management.
- Leadership - demonstrated ability to lead in a highly dynamic environment and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Works well under pressure and can work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results.
- Being open to feedback, and to implement changes based on feedback and requirements.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.