Delivery Leader - Technology and Digital Practice at Transearch India
Views:461 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Product Manager - Consumer Internet (5-15 yrs)
As a Product Manager, responsible for building premier mobile experiences for hundreds of millions of users across emerging markets, you will participate in building our product vision and driving strategy and execution. Creating unparalleled product experiences that tackle significant consumer problems, you will collaborate with peers in user research, business, customer support, product analytics, product design, engineering and QA. You will be tasked with identifying the right problems to take on and take resulting product ideas from conception, through validation, to successful roll-out in multiple markets, followed by iteration and scaling as needed.
Education: MBA (Tier 1 institute) or a M.S. + a bachelor's degree preferably in either of engineering.
- Work experience: 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a consumer Internet or e-commerce company, with relevant experience of building mobile products
- You are passionate about mobile apps and the latest technologies and have a keen eye and understanding of what makes a good mobile experience.
- You are obsessed about users - you place yourself in the position of your users, feel their problems and are driven to design and make something amazing for them. You have driven user research and usability studies in the past.
- You are extremely comfortable number crunching and harnessing data to drive actionable insights. You are detail focused and look at all product funnels daily.
- You are a confident communicator (oral, written and presentations) able to productively collaborate and influence your peers and cross-functional teams to build the right experience for customers.
- You have crafted products for emerging markets at scale and have experience in operating in dispersed teams.
- You are self-motivated, comfortable working in a fast-changing environment and can easily switch contexts as and when needed.