HR at STAR4RALL IT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:227 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Product Manager - Consumer Healthcare Services (2-7 yrs)
- Owning the roadmap & strategy to drive exponential growth
- Take the product from '1 to 10' with a strong focus on improving the user experience.
- Translate the roadmap into detailed requirements and prototypes. Project manage the backlog and the end delivery.
- Brutally prioritize problem statements while balancing reach, impact, and time-to-ship.
- Be the voice of the users, understand what they need, and educate concerned stakeholders.
- Prioritize experiments and product changes in close collaboration with operations, marketing, and business teams to move the needle.
- Perform rapid iterations with a fail-fast approach.
- Actively contribute towards growing the product culture at Orange Health.
- 2-7 years of product management experience in shipping high-quality products. E-commerce, hyperlocal/logistics type products are a plus.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong analytical, and quantitative skills along with mastery over experimental design. Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Adaptable and flexible. Comfortable being thrown into largely ambiguous environments; more of a tinkerer and innovator than polisher.
- Strong user empathy. Passionate about understanding customer's problems and dispassionate about what the best solution looks like.
- Ability to clearly communicate and listen intently.
- A passion for building impactful products.
What's in it for you?
People who join early experience tremendous growth. You will get to join our product team at an early stage with significant potential for impact on our future growth.
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the founders and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Orange Health are extremely smart, and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. :)
Roles & Responsibilties
About the role
This role is for product managers who have either built products in fast growing startups or had exposure to startups/businesses with a hyperlocal function. And have a passion for building game-changing consumer healthcare services in India.
You will work closely with the founders and other leaders in the company to build a strong product and business- collaborating to create products that will help define the future of healthcare. The product function is led by Dhruv, who has built products and companies that are today used by 150M+ users annually.
Our product has some early shape, and we're looking for strong Product Managers to join us that will make the user experience 10x.
- Compensation: Cash + ESOPs
- Location: Our engg/design team is currently remote, while our operations/sales/medical teams work out of our office in Bangalore. Given that this role requires interacting with stakeholders and having a deep understanding of the on-ground needs, it'll require a couple of days a week in office to meet with users and internal teams. Rest of the time-you can work from anywhere.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.