Vice President - Human Resources at Boat
Views:6661 Applications:1689 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Product Manager - Consumer Electronics Startup (2-7 yrs)
An Indian consumer electronics startup, we are one of the fastest growing startups. In just 5 years, we've revolutionized the way you listen to music & transformed the way you track your fitness goals .
In addition to solidifying our position in the Indian market as the No. 1 player, boAt has also emerged as the fifth largest wearable brand globally. In FY 2020, boAt crossed Rs 500 crore in revenues and the startup is expected to double the number in FY2021. We have recently raised a Series B round of funding.
Know more about us: https://www.boat-lifestyle.com/blogs/news/announcing-boats-100-million-funding-round
We're super passionate about the work that we do and we're on the hunt for a fellow self-starter to join our ambitious bunch.
- Gain a deep understanding of products value proposition, within the context of the company vision and strategies.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to identify, understand and design various product offerings to meet existing and emerging business requirements.
- Lead the product development process with high bias towards commercial success.
- Ensure on time and in budget completion of product development and implementation as per the approved business requirements.
- Design innovation features and cohesive products using insights from analytics, have an eye for details, customer feedback, internal brainstorms, and focus on user results and business goals.
- Coordinate with the various stakeholders such as suppliers, other internal teams such as commercial, operations, customer service, finance etc to ensure the smooth implementation of various product releases.
- Identify areas of development based on competitor research, market analysis and demand
- Focus on delivering customer success; track new trends, and capabilities to drive innovation within the organisation
- Manage and balance multiple projects with competing priorities in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision