Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:15050 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Product Manager - Consumer App (3-10 yrs)
This role is focused on building consumer facing applications for our Client. You will be responsible for conceptualizing and building user experience across apps/website, fitness center devices and evolve these to include personal tracking devices and conversational interfaces. You will define and manage all critical user journeys and conversion funnels across apps/website be responsible for launch and change management of features going live on apps/website. You will work closely with PMs responsible for all key verticals (fitness, nutrition, mental wellness, and preventive health care) to create a simple and delightful experience for our Clients users.
PMs on the team enjoy high degree of responsibility and ownership. As a member of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution and growth of a product area. You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, sales, marketing, legal, and analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high quality products.
An ideal candidate for this job is required to:
- Have experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces ability to create examples through wireframes and mock-ups
- Have 3+ years of product management experience in building and shipping consumer products, especially on mobile devices (apps, progressive web)
- Have a solid understanding of the technical architecture of mobile/web applications and ecosystem - app stores, deep linking, server side and client side designs
- Have demonstrated understanding of consumer behavior and psychology in building products and have passion for building persuasive, sticky products. You care not just about the technology but also the psychology that makes great products.
- Are analytical and constantly looking to drive growth by leveraging data and consumer insights
- Are collaborative yet comfortable challenging others and being challenged on your ideas
- Are very customer focused and ensure quality of customer experience in all its details - you neither gloss over quality nor delegate quality of the end product to others
- Bring in independent thought, like to challenge conventional thinking and identify opportunities to drastically simplify and improve ways of doing things, especially using technology
- Are self-driven, like to work fairly independently and can drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up and in a start-up things don't get done unless someone makes them happen, every day. Our culture values independence and ownership and we don't like supervisory overhead.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.