People Operations Lead at Big.Jobs
Views:900 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Product Manager - Co-Living Startup (1-6 yrs)
- Own new feature development for the product.
- Drive product and integration roadmap, including market segmentation and sizing, market and competitive analysis, technology trends to achieve product line goals.
- Work with engineers and designers to create brilliant UX & UI.
- Manage and prioritize the product Manager backlog and effectively communicate with the engineering team.
- Understand user needs and gather product requirements using industry knowledge - Define KPIs & performance metrics for the product (i.e. conversion & retention).
- Test, discover and improve the product - Obsessively use data to drive product decisions
- Agile/lean delivery team experience as a product owner/product manager.
- Have experience from a small scale or start-up environment.
- Expertise in stakeholder management, throughout every level of the organization.
- Experience launching and developing successful web and mobile apps
- Commercial acumen and extensive user-growth experience
- Complete knowledge of the full product life cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in MVT, A/B testing and prototyping best practice
- Excellent communication skills to a range of stakeholders
- Advantageous: Experience in software engineering.
- 1- 4 years of experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Background in computer science or another quantitative field - MBA from tier-1 B-school preferred
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment.
- High degree of comfort with straddling on-ground field research, creating and managing relationships with range of personality types as well as detailed data analysis
Personal Attributes :
- Focused and driven
- Strong on initiative
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Resourceful - - Never say never- attitude
- Professional credibility and integrity
- Good Listener - challenge constructively and respond well to feedback