Asst Consultant at New Era
Views:294 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Product Manager - Cloud Products - IT/Telecom (5-10 yrs)
We are hiring for Product Manager role with our of the esteemed telecommunication client.
Mandates : Product management experience + Aws or Azure or GCP + Client Handling
Excellent Communication Skill and Positive attitude.
- Product Manager to support APAC region based out of India- Product management of Managed Hosting services including focus of Private Cloud services, Cloud Storage services, Shared and dedicated virtualization, managed servers, storage & backup services and monitoring and reporting that result in delivering competitive services and achieving Revenue Target and P&L
- Manage the regional/accounts go to market life cycle and market development for Data Centre Services
- Develop market requirements through
- Discussions with customers and technology providers
- Feedback from sales organizations on customer needs
- Communicate market requirements for the Managed Hosting Services
- Gather, organize and articulate in a Market Requirements Document the market requirements for designated global managed hosting services based on defining the user, the problem to be solved and the goal of solving the problem
- Gather, organize and articulate to respective owner the regional market requirements for managed hosting products
- Evangelize and market thought leadership in the hosting services globally and within market segments
- Develop and define appropriate price guidelines, service description, SLA Documentation and bid strategy for all products
- Determine appropriate list prices and discounts based on analysis of market climate and competition product life cycle
- Negotiates tender and contract terms to meet both client and company needs
- Lead and facilitate the development of the business case, pricing plans, value proposition and positioning of these services globally for customer segments with regional sales and marketing teams
- Define and develop go to market plans, working with other departments including Marketing, Sales and delivery organizations by service offerings and geographies
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Monitor and manage the service performance against key performance metrics including pricing, feature sets and customer uptake in market
- Contribute to the development of service life cycle with new features and enhancements based on market requirements to continuously maintain competitive advantage and value proposition in the marketplace
- Drive the regional and global data center services that leverage and integrate other service offerings such as Security services, networks to provide compelling value proposition and reduced total cost of ownership for the clients
(Please do not share your profile if you don't have any experience on cloud platform.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.