Head - Business at Bleuming
Views:1812 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Product Manager - Cloud Computing Firm (8-13 yrs)
About the company :-
Our client is Multi-Cloud Hosting Expert, providing enterprise-grade Secure, High Availability, High Performance Managed Private Clouds, Enterprise Colocations, AWS, and Azure Cloud Management and Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity solutions.
They provide a catalog of managed services including policies and procedures for security and privacy controls for customers information systems and organizations and a process for selecting controls to protect organizational operations. The controls are customizable and implemented as part of an organization-wide process that manages internal risk assessment and proactive advisory services.
Role And Responsibilities:-
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the roadmap, and feature definition for the product. You will analyze the market and competitive conditions; layout a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands. The role will span many activities from strategic to tactical and will involve providing cross-functional leadership- bridging gaps within the company between different functions, most notably between engineering-oriented teams, sales and marketing, and support.
You will be the person responsible for defining the why, what, and when of the product that the engineering team will build.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with the sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 8-10 years of Product Management experience
- Experience of similar role in SAAS environment organizations
- Experience of product management in Cloud based environment is a big plus
- Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Financial Planning, and Strategy
- Should have a background in positioning related to technology
- Strong communication and negotiation skills required.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (phone, email, presentation)
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask and properly prioritize initiatives
- Experience working with multiple departments, including Senior Management, Sales, Marketing, Development teams, and Technical teams
- Ability to explain and present technical concepts to non-technical customers
- Must be able to work independently
- Must possess impeccable organizational skills and a stringent eye for detail
- Must maintain a positive, enthusiastic, self-starter attitude with an innate desire to meet and exceed expectations
- Ability to be on call outside of business hours
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.