Director at People Connection
Views:859 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Product Manager - Chemicals & Paints (3-5 yrs)
A leading Paints and Chemicals company is looking for a Product Manager. The role is based in Mumbai.
Brief responsibilities are as follows:
- Closely monitor changing market dynamics on various important aspects like pricing, production plans, product placement, key product improvement, competition and tracking.
- Develop marketing communication for category development
- Manager BTL activations, ATL campaigns
Analytics and Research:
- Plan annual budget and activity calendar for various market development activities.
- Conceptualize, execute and settle various consumer promotions to increase width and depth of placement.
- Maintaining healthy relation with cross functional teams like Supply chain, IT, Packaging, R&D and commercial for enabling collaborative work.
- Engage with supply chain and operations teams for sales forecasting and inventory management of newly launched products.
- Create different training modules for internal team as well as end users to generate awareness and give hands-on experience of the products.
- Support the development of products by identifying potential products; conducting market research etc
We are looking for candidates from 2013-2016 batches only preferably having experience from Paints /Chemicals/ FMCD/Interior Design(Furniture/ Fixture/ Electrical)/Automobile industries