Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:81 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - CBG & PSU/Capital Markets & Commodity Markets - Bank (5-7 yrs)
- Help the Executive Director discharge his larger responsibilities in the bank
- Monitor and ensure conversion under various initiatives identified by ED for different verticals
- Review progress on calls done by ED and actions emanating from the same.
- Review performance of verticals reporting into him
- Review minutes and actions of review meeting
- Help ED with material/information required for his interaction with RBI/Press/Ministry and any other external agency
- Analysis of portfolio, incremental assets for segment, granularity etc. for management information to derive strategy of business
- Analysis of APR for actual vs Plan at Unit level and highlighting to the units, the gap in parameters to be met against the plan on YTD basis.
- Analysis of product holding at customer level and publishing the data to the team for finding out opportunities
- Supporting team for business development by way of data through vendor's / rating agencies etc.
- Yield and spread analysis from APR and publishing trend analysis which supports making strategy to improve income. Tracking the same against department budget for senior level review
- Tracking of TAT for supporting faster CAM approvals
Assets Projection Review:
To engage with supervisors and ensure compliance with the review process covering:
- Co-relation between ALCO Projections and the budget numbers
- Monthly review to ascertain actual achievement viz. slippages and reasons thereof.
- Distribution of asset to bring in granularity
- Coordinate with various teams to have a dashboard and presentation prepared for submission to fincon and MD covering all the operating and key objectives
- This will capture achievements of the teams on various parameters like assets, Liabilities Gross Yield, NTB, Large deals Etc.
- Progress on MAP Items such as Yield movement, initiatives like N100 & N2N100, TON, Migration etc. are incorporated into dashboard.