HR at Boyen Haddin Consltants
Views:2148 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Product Manager/Business Analyst (4-7 yrs)
- Meeting with business partners and customers to help frame their business needs.
- Gather and document client requirements.
- Accountable to facilitate the gathering and analysis of business requirements as related to multiple products/segments and corresponding processes/procedures
- Accountable for ensuring requirement continuity and traceability into detailed existing product feature mapping and defining new functional specifications and design artifacts.
- Analyse data with a goal of providing useful information, informing conclusions and supporting decision-making.
- Lead or assist with day-to-day project tasks required to deliver multiple, concurrent, complex work efforts and enhancements.
- Gather feedback that highlight key functionality/processes needed and provide recommendations for potential solutions.
1. An MBA from a reputable college
2. 4-7 years of product management or business analysis experience.
3. Preference for candidates from big-data or data-centric product background.
4. Must have prior SAAS based startup experience
5. Experience creating requirement artifacts, user stories, acceptance criteria, use cases, process flows, and other related artifacts
6. Delivered at least one product from scratch.
7. Knowledge of toolset (JIRA/Confluence).
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.