HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:500 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Product Manager - Big4 (8-12 yrs)
Product Manager (Manager)- Big4
Experience : 8 to 12 years
Must have :
8+ years of experience in product Management
Job Description :
- Sets the direction for the product line aligned to business vision and agreed KPIs
- Manages senior level stakeholders for the product across RDS to ensure tight orchestration,
- Early warning on new requirements and early warning on potential unmet needs and problems.
- Provides technology/innovation advisory towards lines of businesses that the product line
- Supports to ensure that right innovative technologies are offered as possible ideas to solve complex business problems
- Builds and leads the product teams under the product line
- Promotes design thinking, agile and lean start up to create MVPs within the product line
- Focuses on maximizing the adoption of high-impact digitalization
- Finds the optimal adoption mix of new and emerging propositions vs tried and tested capabilities
- Accelerates maturation and replication of the available digital technology propositions at scale
- Guides product line build or buy decisions and enables the process of investment decision making across products within the product line
- Drives fulfilment of the product lifecycle across the product line through teams of properlyskilled product managers and multi-disciplinary teams. Own and drive the delivery plan in line with the product lifecycle aligning with other PLMs within the IT business portfolio to assure lean product development across the full product value stream and fulfilment of the target IT Strategic Plan.
- Drives rigor in KPI fulfilment through investment discipline across the product lifecycle by product managers within the product line. Aggregate reporting for the product line through available IT business management tools transparency of product line performance against agreed critical success factors.
- Elevates product manager awareness and compliance to agreed Enterprise technology and data standards, acting as escalation point in instances of divergence for avoidance of technical debt.Works tightly with IT Managers and other Product Line Managers across the IT business portfolio to enable the agreed business face-up model and drive alignment on Business IT approaches towards other IT functional lines and into the business across the product lifecycle. Speak as confidently to technical teams about product development as to commercial stakeholders about complex product line challenges.
- Demonstrates deep understanding of and proximity to business owners and consumers of the product line's outputs (internal and/or external). Drive heavy use of business owner and consumer insights to inform product vision and actionable roadmaps, bringing additional business domain knowledge and external perspectives into products within the product line.
- Champions use of product data and aggregated product line insights across respective product roadmaps within the product line.
- Builds, leads, and inspires a team to deliver the Product roadmap against the prevailing lifecycle, sourcing capability from across the organization. Focus actions against product attributes of desirability, feasibility, and viability.
- Manages the product team of their day-to-day delivery accountabilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.