Director at Global Headhunters
Views:13361 Applications:499 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Product Manager - BI Units/Risk Analytics/Compliance Automation - Banking Product (2-7 yrs)
Our client is a leader in Banking Product Software space. They provide Analytics, Risk & Compliance Solutions for their banking clients globally by bringing the right mix of Products, Solution Frameworks & Consulting expertise. Our client understands Banking and Banking Data deeply and leverages the latest in Analytics, Data Sciences and Information Management technology embedding Big Data, Mobility & Cloud capabilities to provide solutions to banks globally.
What constitutes - relevant experience- for Product Manager role.
- Product Management, Product Engineering, pre-sales or consulting experience in the Analytics, Risk and Compliance domain for Banks OR has worked within a Bank in data analytics oriented roles.
Candidates from Business Intelligence Units(BIU) or RISK ANALYTICS or COMPLIANCE AUTOMATION division of Banks would be ideal candidates.
Educational Background: B.E./B.Tech and MBA from a premier Business School would be preferred .
Other qualifications: Additional certifications around Risk and Finance a definite plus.
Other mandatory hard skills: Excellent written and spoken English. Excellent communicator and presenter.
1) Engage in a variety of client facing tasks, which includes solution presentation, demonstration and discussion
2) Able to fruitfully engage with clients on all product offerings as well as comfortably handle consultative discussions
3) Competent at preparing presentations on concepts, solutions etc as required for client interactions
4) Should be able to create all manner of customer collateral and content (solution sheets, mailers, write ups, blogs, white papers ) package and present appropriately in coordination with marketing
5) Ensure prompt resolution of queries by effectively liaising with relevant internal stakeholders
6) Incubate new ideas/ concepts till they are viable enough to be transitioned to the product team
7) Be comfortable with banking concepts and context so as to be able to conceptualize solutions and engage with clients on new ideas, concepts
8) Should also work hands on in preparing the technical proposals and all other manner of customer communication/documentation
9) Support the sales team through the sales process from planning to closure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.