Product Manager - Beauty/Health & Wellness Startup (5-8 yrs)
Product Manager - Early Stage Startup - Beauty/Health & Wellness
This role is ideal for a product manager looking to lead strategic role by developing products . We are looking for analyst & creative minds who can partner with the Founder to do marketing intelligence as well strategy development on product side.
Key Responsibilities :
- Developing products by identifying potential products.
- Conducting market research and intelligence with strategic input.
- Generating requirement & specification with respect to Product.
- Pricing & Ensuring production timelines.
- Making time integrated plans for product introduction.
- Responsible for growth of products.
- Approach data and design in a holistic way inline with company brand mission.
Job Duties :
- Market research with respect to understanding customer need's, perception, competitors, future potential, etc.
- To come up with the plan of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- To provides report with analysis with management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts with recommendation.
- To facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Introducing new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Marketing new products by developing time-integrated plans with team.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Who you are:
- 5 - 8 years experience, preferably in the ecommerce industry, D2C FMCG Brand or Digital Marketing Agency.
- Highly independent: can brainstorm and execute.
- You think creatively and out of the box
- Have holistic approach and analytical in thinking.
- Ambitious, patient & committed to excellent creative design
- Ability to meet deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.