VP-Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search
Views:301 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Product Manager - Bank (5-10 yrs)
This is for Banking and Financial Institutions vertical of a leading private bank.
- Detailed knowledge of the working and the requirements of the various investor classes as mentioned above.
- Implementation of changes in existing product lines due to amendments in business offerings, simplification of offerings, new offerings, etc.
- Client interactions with regards to India access, providing in depth explanations and client specific / situation specific queries pertaining to our product offerings, regulatory or legal aspects, etc.
- Client interactions with regards to structuring from the perspective of regulations, ease of set up, time to market, etc.
- Assisting the sales team towards providing and explaining an in depth operational overview with detailed step by step processes and also explanation of impact of extant regulations and regulatory changes.
- Interaction with regulators like SEBI, NSDL, NCL, etc. and being the designated point of contact with SEBI.
- Involvement in technology initiatives and offerings enhancements and initiatives. Involvement in high level process changes from the perspective of regulatory aspects, legal aspects, client impact.
- Detailed Knowledge of KYC and AML under the SEBI and RBI norms and its applicability under different situations.
- Detailed knowledge of various other regulations that are directly or indirectly applicable to the service offerings described above
- Manage new client requirement and implement and define process with coordination and support from operations teams
- Regulatory interfacing for obtaining opinions with regulators as and when needed.
- Market interface and knowledge of industry practices