HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:1969 Applications:519 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Product Manager - B2B Software (3-6 yrs)
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore
- Working in a product/internet consumer firm
- Full-time MBA from a tier1 Institutes
- Experience in Road-mapping, goal setting, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wire-framing, defining product roll-out strategy.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience in a product management role within a B2B software company
- Experienced being the product owner in agile product teams
- Experience with A/B testing and using data to inform product decisions
- Technical enough to work effectively with engineers to decide on different product paths
- Design-capable enough to work effectively with designers to decide on good platform UI/UX choices
- Strong prototyping and wireframing skills using tools like Balsamiq, Moqups, etc.
- Experienced in managing product backlogs and priorities based on user research and collaborating with internal stakeholder
- Effective decision-maker and can help teams understand the rationale and reasons for the product decisions and roadmap direction
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills at all level's small groups, large groups, and with executives
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases
- Lead ideation, development, launch, testing, and iteration of new features
- Translate high-level conceptual product ideas into clearly defined product specifications
- Collaborate with design, engineering, marketing, and sales to drive the product development process
- Collaborate with engineering to determine the best technical implementation of the product features by Using your skill on PRD, wireframe, mind map, Trello and etc.
- Use data and metrics to help inform roadmap and product decisions to help better acquire, convert and retain users
- Proactively engage with users in user research and to identify market opportunities
- Understand the competitive landscape and evaluate market trends to better inform product roadmap.