CEO at ProductHood.com
Views:865 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Product Manager - B2B Segment - HR Tech Firm (3-8 yrs)
Keka is looking to hire a rock star Product Manager for their B2B application. It is a bootstrap B2B SaaS product and looking to onboard the PM asap.
- Manage and take ownership of product end- to-end: including defining scope, gathering and prioritizing requirements and managing product launches.
- Responsible for analysing customer needs/markets, competitive offering, and user requirements in depth.
- Ability to coordinate with various functions to ensure product roll-out within defined timelines, understand product priorities, and implement a product governance framework
- Responsible for innovative feature conceptualization, designing wireframes / prototypes and documenting PRDs to enhance app usability.
- Work collaboratively with various teams including sales, marketing, business, UX, customer support and engineering teams etc.
- Connect regularly with end customers and customer-facing teams to collect and analyze user feedback
- 2-8 years of B2B product experience at a SaaS product company.
- Prior experience in tech roles is preferred.
- Proven track record leading with complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/ policy and business issues.
- Result oriented- Ability to find solutions to difficult problems quickly and effectively
- Data driven, analytical and fully understand the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers
- Should be comfortable with data, analytics and decision making based on data. Should be comfortable with using data analytics tools.
- Process orientation - ability to perform within existing systems and processes, while constantly aiming for process improvement
- Interpersonal skills and ability to influence - ability to interpret complex data and articulate to stakeholders for their buy-in
- Team Effectiveness - Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
- Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
- Execution drive & bias for action mindset
- Proven track record of shipping several high impact features, end-to-end.
- Prior start-up experience is a plus.
Location - Hyderabad