Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:193 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Product Manager - B2B SaaS Cloud (8-15 yrs)
Leadership opportunity for Product Manager B2B SAAS Cloud.
Location : Remote location/WFH
Shift Timing : North America Market ( 4 PM to 1 AM)
Required Experience and skills :
- 10+ years experience in software product marketing background preferably B2B applications in the cloud.
- Very strong understanding and skills on how to communicate using web mediums like websites, videos, email newsletters, webinars, blogs, etc.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and executive team
- Very strong written communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and inquisitive nature, with excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor's in tech with an MBA is desirable.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Manage go-to-market strategies - owning and executing product marketing for Project Time Tracking products by developing the product positioning and messaging; also working with cross-functional teams to design and deliver integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products. Helps sales teams through the sales cycle with relevant messaging and tools.
- Marketing programs - lead a team of vertical marketing managers to develop various email, webinar and other online marketing programs for their various campaigns
- Product launch - work with the product management team in product launch planning and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence - Conduct ongoing market research and gain expertise about buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Collateral creation - own the creation of the whole spectrum of sales tools and collateral (PowerPoint presentations, datasheets, white papers, customer case studies, demos, and training materials) to communicate the value proposition of Replicon's products and solutions to customers, prospects, and the sales team
- Build and lead customer marketing programs.
- Engage in on-going dialog with customers.
- Track business performance.
- Identify levers in improving business performance and champion necessary initiatives to improve.
- Synthesize and present complex data set to an executive audience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.