Consultant at Talhive
Views:3628 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Product Manager - B2B Product Firm (5-10 yrs)
Our clients are looking for an experienced product manager to own a critical part of the Platform and product offering. They are one of the fastest growing B2B product companies that operate at the cutting edge of technology, marketing, and data sciences to provide value to over 8000 mobile apps worldwide. Backed by investors like Sequoia Capital and Accel Partners, they have had great success in building a trailblazing product.
The product manager is expected to take the product to the next level of differentiation and contribute to script the future of mobile marketing.
Major Deliverables: (Actions leading to accountability and additional aspects)
- Develop and own the product roadmaps within the service/product area
- Partner closely with sales, engineering and marketing to set priorities and achieve product goals.
- Fully specify each functional release. Work with Sales, Design and Engineering to develop feature level specifications inclusive of UX/UI design, then validate assumptions, prototypes and designs directly with existing or prospective customers.
- Perform competitor analysis and benchmarking. Design industry first path-breaking products to solve customers and industry problems.
- Partner with Product Marketing on launches and sales collaterals, and other technical information required to support outbound marketing and sales activities.
- Work with Customer Success and Sales to account for and co-own NPS to improve customer satisfaction index
- Works with Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing and Engineering to improve product adoption on the service/product area
Key Skills required:
- Prior product management experience with a B2B SaaS product with mobile and/or analytics experience preferred.
- Ability to work with enterprise customers, requirement gathering, structured approach to problem-solving
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills. Demonstrated ability to interface at multiple levels of an organization and across functional groups to clearly articulate priorities and deliverables.
- Exceptional analytical skills and a pedigree from top institutes (such as IITs/IIMs) is highly preferred
- Experience in working for startups or high growth product organizations is preferred
- Past experience with Agile development methodologies (Sprint, Kanban, etc.)
Education: BE/BTech, MBA/PGDM
Relevant Experience: 5 to 10 years