Product Manager - B2B/B2C - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (3-8 yrs)
Product Manager - B2B, B2C - IIT/IIM/ISB/NIT - Bangalore/Mumbai
Position Title : Product Manager
Position/Role Description :
- We are looking for a Product Manager who will drive new product initiatives on our New Product, The PM will live and breathe the product and will need to understand our players better than anyone.
- The ideal candidate is both strategic and detail-oriented, has proven product management experience, and is equally comfortable working with all stakeholders. The work environment is fast-paced and results driven.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Generate new product ideas, enhancements to the existing product by collating requests from both internal stakeholders and customers
2. Assist in developing product strategy and roadmap for the new product. The product roadmap is created by analyzing and prioritizing projects, determining the product design & development effort and negotiating the launch timeframes with development teams
3. Create functional and UI specifications, business cases, and wireframes, conduct specification reviews with requestor groups and development teams and be the main contact for the specifications during the software development and implementation phases.
4. Interface with all relevant stakeholders to drive timely, seamless and successful rollouts.
5. Define, track and improve key product metrics and monitor those metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various features performance and report key findings.
6. Be the first point of escalation for any product related problems/queries.
7. Evaluate new product opportunities for Company fit from audience and technology perspective. Analyze internal systems and recommend software enhancements to improve productivity.
8. Create and maintain relevant product documentation for various internal customers.
What you should have :
1. At least 2-5 years of experience building online products. Candidates with lesser experience but exceptional aptitude would also be considered.
2. Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take decisions backed up by data and metrics.
3. Acumen to guide business goals through roadmaps and define new product features and strategies.
4. Ability to pull data on your own and do independent analysis to draw learnings from it.
5. Attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple projects, competing for priorities simultaneously.
6. Positive, pro-active attitude with a willingness to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment.
7. Flair for good user experience leading to better usability and user interaction across various form factors/devices.
8. Ability to empathize with stakeholders and customers alike to deliver "right" solutions.
9. Understanding of online services, Internet and consumer software markets. Appreciation for online games is highly desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.