Consultant - Leadership Hiring at XL Advisors
Views:301 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Product Manager - Audio/Wearables (8-16 yrs)
Product Manager - Audio/Wearables
Role and Responsibilities :
Your will be's :
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating innovative products through a mix of qualitative and quantitative methods. You should also be frequently referring to best practices and the latest techniques in product management around discovery and scaling
- Dealing with Chinese ecosystems/suppliers is somewhat mandatory for the profile
- Manage and drive the entire product development process, both internally and externally, ensuring all stakeholder timelines and deliverables are met.
- Leverage techniques such as personas, stakeholder maps, customer journey maps, customer lifecycle maps, and user story mapping to develop and refine new product concepts
- Achieve product assortment goals while ensuring product quality and testing standards, as well as margin expectations, are met.
- Work closely with sales to understand directives for customer projects, analyze existing item sales and review new product forecasts.
- Vendor sourcing, negotiating for achieving cost-effective purchase of raw materials/semi-finished goods and reduction in delivery times.
- R&D on new products and categories.
- Ordering, tracking, and updating warehouse and category team on status and progress.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Anticipate unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Solving issues and developing new solutions requiring new and innovative approaches.
- Balance both tactical execution with strategic initiatives necessary to drive cost reduction
- Identifying, developing, and maintaining vendor base for obtaining timely procurement of materials at favorable terms to ensure smooth operations.
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Managing & preparing performance reports and sharing the same with respective vendors and within the organization.
- Experience from (Consumer Electronics only).
- Extensive Knowledge about Sensors, IoT, and Electronics concepts for NPI