Senior Recruiter at Talent Acceleration Corridor
Views:1936 Applications:587 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:532
Product Manager/Associate Product Manager - Digital Automotive Solutions (2-6 yrs)
Our client is India's leading digital automotive solutions provider digitizing the Indian auto ecosystem.
Role : Product Manager
Job Location : Gurgaon, India
Nature of Job : Permanent
Job Requirements :
- 2-6 years of relevant B2C product experience.
- Strong in UI/UX, community building, Apps, loyalty programs, etc.
- Bridge the gap between business goals and consumer problems; define and own the short term and long-term product roadmaps in line with the goals set by business team.
- Document all the business and product requirements based on inputs from all key stakeholders; define the product acceptance testing criteria; work closely with engineering, design, data sciences and QA teams throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure timely delivery.
- Think as an end user and translate complicated product ideas into simple wireframes and flows to deliver world class user experience.
- Engage with customers & partner with internal stake-holders (Marketing, Operations, Business, Communication, Growth) to prioritise, drive and implement the product changes.
- Conduct A/B testing, multivariate experiments to constantly validate hypothesis and decide best strategy to enhance product.
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insights on industry trends.
- Agile : Capable to meet the pace of rapidly growing company size and business targets through prioritization and radical thinking.
- Number Driven: We measure impact rather than effort. Effort is put in only if impact can be created and measured.
- Clear : Aware about why things are being done; has the ability to clearly articulate the solutions and also get there in most efficient way.
- Fearless doer : Not hesitant to get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success.
- Should be proficient in wire-framing