Co-Founder at TalExel
Views:162 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Product Manager - Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning - Retail (4-12 yrs)
Product Manager - AI/ ML
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop messaging, positioning, and core value proposition for one or more solution offerings.
- Partner with our Business & Insights teams to develop meaningful findings about defined personas in our business through qualitative and quantitative research
- Use insights, competitors, and the market as the voice of the customer in business, product, and marketing decisions.
- Work closely with the business strategy teams to educate both internal and external audiences about our solutions and their benefits.
- Define marketing strategies to support our customers and grow our business.
- Partner with channel owners to drive and execute integrated go-to-market campaigns that deliver on those strategies.
- Drive and/or support the creation of marketing assets e.g. , videos, ads, web pages, etc. that will grow the business.
- Support the delivery of key business metrics measured against company requirements.
- Support strategic business briefs to empower the cross-functional marketing team to drive your business
- Drive product feature and functionalities with UX and Engineering for scalable, well-crafted, end-to-end product offerings
- Present and clearly articulate product strategy to company leadership
- Synthesize and drive product strategy from interactions with customers, business stakeholders, build and manage an actionable product roadmap
- Employ best practice product management methodologies to identify the right problems to solve and the best ways to solve them
- Breakdown complex roadmap into executable small releases.
Desired candidate background :
- At least 6 years in product management/marketing or similar experience.
- Ability to deeply understand customer needs and develop insights that shape marketing plans and influence product roadmap.
- A strong sense of initiative and follow-through.
- You have an ownership mindset and do what it takes to take the job done.
- Strong strategic problem solver, with a high level of curiosity and an insight backed approach.
- Ability to analyze opportunities, define objectives and drive desired outcomes.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across teams, lead through influence, and drive decisions through compelling data and communication.
- Experience working with product and business teams in a fast-paced technology company.
- Confident communicator, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable managing through ambiguity and leading flexible, agile, go-to-market tests as a means to identify stable strategies and tactics.
- A good understanding of retail
- Prior experience working with larger retailers is a plus.
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work across teams and hierarchies, build consensus and prioritize initiatives across multiple stakeholders.
- You have a product mindset with a key understanding of what the end customer wants and build products that your customers would want to buy.
- You are the salesperson for your product