Manager at Confidential
Views:24356 Applications:1849 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:251
Product Manager - Artificial Intelligence/Analytics/Machine Learning/Data Analytics (6-10 yrs)
As a Data & Analytics Product manager, your role will comprise of the following:
- You will be working with multiple business teams to understand their pain points and how you can leverage decision science to solve them.
- You will be responsible to translate business problem in to a mathematical output and then work with analytic and engineering team to find the best algorithm to use.
Define Data vision for the overall organization:
- You will not just be exposed to Product but will also think creatively with the CEO and other functional leaders to identify the Data gaps and proactively take ownership of the forward-looking Data road-map for the next 12-18 months.
- You will be responsible for data democratization. Translate all business requirements to KPIs and make it available to all functional managers for faster day to day decision making.
- You will also lead the transformation of product ideas from their most formidable stages into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects.
Defining core versus context: You will need to be thoughtful and judicious about making the right long-term data and product investments for the company's business.
Deploy ML Algorithms into Production: You will work with Data Scientist and ML engineers to scope out the product and deploy it in to production.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 6+ years of proven Product & Analytic experience delivering highly successful and innovative Data products.
- 2+ years of relevant hands-on product management experience
- 4+ years experience in building analytic solutions
- Hands-on with SQL and Python/ R
- Have experience deploying ML algorithms in production at scale