Product Manager - Artificial Intelligence & Analytics - IIT/NIT/BITS (10-15 yrs)
Looking for a highly skilled Product Manager, to look for a deep IP technology platform company. You must have deep understanding of AI, Analytics and Banking domain. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and an expert in technological and roadmap development to set a vision for the platform evolution.
You will work directly under the CTO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company. Understanding of the CRM space is a must.
Qualifications & Skills :
1. Engineering from a premium institute, minimum 10 yrs. of experience
2. Product Management experience building SaaS or Enterprise B2B products
3. Ability to communicate with stakeholders across diverse domains like technology, business and commercial in their functional language
4. Excellent Negotiation and facilitation skills for effective stakeholder management at different levels within the team, organization and with clients
5. Risk management, mitigation and also flexible to address and solve problems with short-term and long-term solutions
Cultural attributes :
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Good people skill, leading by motivation
- Ability to take on challenges and deliver against intense timeline pressure
- Skills to ideate with customer and build co-innovation teams
- Imbibes a keen, always on learning culture
Key Responsibilities :
- Setting a vision for product roadmap will evolve.
- Define Product roadmap for 24- 36 months in terms of planning, prioritization, tracking and stakeholders dependency management
- Develop a vision & strategy for the product by assessing and anticipating market/ industry trends, as well as giving a direction to the sales and marketing which will enable the business to become market leaders
- Define metrics that help assess business performance and measure feature/ release specific success
- Conduct market research and competition risk assessment to design new use case (stories, framing user interfaces and flows) across domains on new trends and top features
- Identify venues of improvement, opportunities to push the product in market and enhance lead generation which will ace the product in current scenario and drive business growth
Enabling financial success :
- Design pricing in terms of licensing models, implementation services and support requirement for product/platforms
- Work out financial models, revenue & cost models to compliment product planning
- Mentor the internal teams like development, tech, sales and marketing in building synergies towards product enhancement
- Enable a culture of - Frugal Innovation-
Establish thought leadership :
- Demonstrate thought leadership through whitepapers, panel discussions, blogs and case studies which will also help in gaining market and industry insights through these interaction
- Have a polyglot mind-set with the holistic development of product across its interfaces on desktop, web and mobile to enrich the client experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.