Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:10481 Applications:509 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:482
Product Manager - Analytics Products & Services Firm - IIM (6-13 yrs)
Product manager job opportunity for a professional holding at least 7 years- experience. You will use your experience in product management to define and drive the product roadmap, manage priorities within cross-functional teams and make smart data driven decisions to have the biggest business impact. Our client is looking for a professional eager manager. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location : Noida
Your Employer :
A leading software company focused on creation of multimedia and creativity software products and digital marketing software.
- Owingn the full lifecycle of analytics platform & products, from conception to launch, ensuring it's continued success
- Prioritizing roadmap, define user stories and product backlog in an Agile environment
- Setting benchmarks to measure product performance on regular basis
- Prioritizing and executing on a fast-moving set of product priorities, competitive pressures, and market opportunities
- Building deep understanding of market requirements & customer needs from research, data and competitive analysis
- Working closely with UX designers to create the optimum UX for the user.
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs balancing the business needs vs. constraints
- 6+ years of IT experience of which 4+ years in Product Management
- Strong Educational Background (Btech+MBA)
- Hands-on experience in product management using Scrum and Agile practices
- Hands-on experience in writing product requirements, user stories & specifications
What is in Store for You ?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.