Product Manager - Analytics/Artificial Intelligence Software Solutions - eCommerce (5-9 yrs)
We are hiring Product Manager with 5+ years of professionals experience in analytics or software development roles with experience in technical product management for Bangalore /Chennai locations. Please find the JD.
Job Title : Product Manager Analytics / AI Software Solutions
Location : Bangalore / Chennai (as per candidates preference)
Education : Graduation/ Master from Tier 1 or Tier 2 colleges only
- Undergraduate or Master's degree with Engineering/Technical background
- 5+ years of professional experience in analytics or software development roles with experience in technical product management
- Working knowledge of SaaS/software technical issues (e.g., configuration, integration, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop efficient and creative solutions to ambiguous and complex problems
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills across technical, consulting and client teams to drive adoption and collect user feedback
- Ability to champion ideas that develop on your own ideas through user feedback
As a product manager, you will deliver analytics/AI software solutions that provide high value, quality and efficiency to the client and internal teams at client Analytics. This will include building a solutions roadmap, defining MVP functionality, leading sprints to deliver on the roadmap, and collecting user feedback. Further, you will develop and own the measurement of solution stack KPIs and report out to the leadership team regularly.
To achieve this, you'll partner with Technical leaders (Data Science & Engineering), Business consulting leaders, and Enterprise clients. In addition, you will work with sales and business development teams to evangelize products/solutions with clients.
You will identify and escalate potential barriers, dependencies or risks to ensure value delivery to internal client Analytics teams and/or clients. There will be a high degree of independence, and you'll manage yourself day-to-day with regards to priorities, time and commitments and ensuring that product management standards and best practices are exercised.