HR at Peoplenomic Consulting Firm
Views:485 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Product Manager - Alternative investment Fund (5-10 yrs)
Detailed job description: Product & Sales Support
1. Launch of new products (alternative investment funds) - determining the appropriate fund structure, market opportunity, competition
2. Work on the fund related documents like Private Placement Memorandum (PPM), Limited Partnership Agreement (LPA), Contribution Agreement
3. Work on financial models for new products, return calculator etc.
4. Respond to Request for Proposals (RFPs) and due diligence questions from local and global investors related to the product
5. Create and update presentations on economy, firm and the product as well as other marketing collateral
6. Support sales team and fund managers for their investor meetings
7. Marketing / Reporting Support: Investor events, website maintenance, ESG & Annual Reports etc.
Competencies & Personality Traits -
- Good understanding of financial concepts, experience in the asset management industry would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills to be able to liaise with internal & external stakeholders across levels and functions
- Strong written communication skills - PowerPoint presentations, reports etc.
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving mindset
- Willingness to take ownership to identify & solve ambiguous problems
- Fast learner
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word