Product Manager (2-6 yrs)
- Responsible for New Product Development initiatives in product management
- Define and conduct market research to gain better understanding about user behavior and competition.
- Analyze data to understand user behavior and use the insights to continuously improve the product offering.
- Grow existing product and develop new ideas by continuously evaluating market needs
- Gather detailed functional requirements and create product requirement documents (PRDs) to increase profitability
- Effectively manage trade-offs between costs/schedules versus customer benefits
- Ensure PRDs, flow diagrams and wireframes are translated to live product and drive problem resolution on implementation of new features
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Product Management covering all the aspects of
- Product Life cycle - Conceptualizing, Product Development, Product Integration and Product Launch
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must have a solutions driven approach
- Ideally should have worked in start-up environment
- Should understand building and growing products in internet and/or mobile space
- MBA from a reputed institute is a must
Contact - email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.