Leadership Hiring at Careernet Technologies
Views:20471 Applications:1444 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1426
Product Management Role - Logistic Division - Startup (2-6 yrs)
Opportunity for a Product Management position with India's leading consumer application & most valuable start-up's logistics division.
We are looking for those who want to spearhead the change. For those who want to revolutionize the backbone sector. For those who want to live a life of the land through its paths & people.
- Build the product strategy and product road map for the Functional charter in line with goals and strategies.
- Initiate and prioritise projects, and take the lead when determining the best implementation methods.
- Evaluate complex systems, design solutions, and work with technology teams to implement solutions.
- Own all Product Management aspects from conception onwards and drive it through development, testing, acceptance and adoption to launch.
- Mentor and manage junior staff members.
- Need to have rare combination of a strong business and a technical background.
- In addition to affinity with Supply Chain, eCommerce and/or Product Management we ideally like to see in-depth understanding in relevant areas such as network optimization, machine learning and/or data mining.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify and solve pain-points that can be addressed through technology.
A vision for the future of supply chain and be abreast of the current the state of technology product experience with large-scale enterprise systems or systems with a complex business logic ability to deliver data-driven solutions and confidence dealing with large quantities of information and data ability to think Out-of-the-Box and turn ambiguous problems into solutions accustomed to drive results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.