Recruitment Consultant at Executive Search Firm
Views:1678 Applications:509 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Product Management Analyst - Financial Services (0-3 yrs)
Financial services are poised for explosive growth in India, and digital lending is estimated to be a US$1 trillion opportunity over the next 5 years.
In a growing, credit starved economy; this is an opportunity to join a well-funded digital lending platform based in Delhi, started by a team of former financial services professionals dedicated to disrupting traditional lending in India.
We are a rapidly growing organization with a team of 200+ smart, young & energetic individuals from top global and Indian universities such as Wharton, Columbia & IIT with international experience in New York, Toronto and London. The team has worked with reputed firms in the Banking and Financial Services (BFSI) space, such as Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Citi, Deloitte, Kabbage and more, with exposure across multiple functions including technology, customer experience and process re-engineering. The team is leveraging its collective experience to deliver best-in-class services and great convenience to its customers.
The company is led by a CEO who is an experienced venture capital and private equity investor with extensive global experience & a stellar track record.
Recently named on the list LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for.
- Act as a key advisor on critical changes in the competitive landscape, global marketplace and external business environment.
- Run and guide operational teams and work along with AI/ML Teams.
- Collaborate with functional leaders and work in cross functional roles.
- Create business strategy and creating market maps for product growth
- Work with sales and marketing teams in order to ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Set the long term vision and define the product strategy along with roadmap.
- Responsible for spearheading the strategic vision across all fronts of the business.
- Establish and review key strategic priorities and translate them into actionable and quantitative plans.
- Manage and analyze existing business strategies in order to provide council to the business's leadership and ensure alignment with the business's overall strategy.
- Option to work remotely after receiving on the job training.
- Graduation with Honors in Math or Statistics from Top Tier Colleges (LSR, St. Stephen's etc)
- 0-2 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills and strong with numbers
- Entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Excellent relationship building capabilities with partners both internal and external to the organization
- Perseverant and able to think of and execute creative solutions to problems
- Able to direct and prioritize multiple work streams simultaneously
New Delhi, India
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.