Leadership Hiring at Careernet Technologies
Views:465 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Product Leadership Role - Mobile/Web - Consumer Platform (10-15 yrs)
Position: Product Leadership role
Experience: 10+ Years
Looking for: Product Management expertise in Mobile/Web consumer applications
In this role you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for driving overall product roadmap and execution to meet user expectations, and business objectives around user acquisitions, engagement and monetization.
- Creating product roadmap with action items, and prioritize them along with the game team.
- Developing and delivering features for the game product; leading cross-functional teams by providing product vision and setting strategic goals for those groups
- Understanding player challenges and articulating the resolution of those issues to all internal stakeholder teams.
- You will lead and guide the development of a team of amazing product managers, and help them do their best work.
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multidisciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games!
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Considerable experience as product head in the game or online property. You have a background in Business, Statistics or Economics
- 8+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development is preferred.
- You possess great analytical skills and have the ability to distill a large amount of data into actionable inferences.
- You possess entrepreneurial spirit design skills to break down and explain complex concepts to a player.
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications, and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Exceptional data analysis skills.
- Phenomenal experience building and leading product teams: people want to work on your team again and again.
- You are creative in strategy and execution tactics, and discomfort with the status quo.
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven.
- You are a gamer at heart who likes to plug that passion into providing players with unparalleled user experience.