Product Leader - Global Selling - eCommerce (10-15 yrs)
Product Leader - Global Selling
Amazon India is seeking an experienced Product Leader to lead a team of highly motivated Product Managers responsible for exciting programs focused on cross-border selling. She/He will be responsible for conceptualizing the product vision and strategy followed by roadmap development, implementation (with technology teams), product marketing and adoption. Your success will be measured by the impact of your products on - Customer Experience, Seller Experience, Cross Border Payments, Delivery
Experience and Regulations :
- You will need to develop a deep understanding of cross-border trade, regulations, logistics, payments and seller/customer needs. In this role, you will be responsible for solving difficult problems that do not have obvious solutions across complex topics all with the vision of building a sustainable cross-border business. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
Primary Responsibilities :
Product Strategy and Direction :
- Continually assess the needs of customers, sellers, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats in defining and evolving the product strategy in your area of product ownership.
Roadmap Planning :
- Manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing and planning the roadmap and major product releases. Use high judgement to make critical tradeoffs, balancing both business requirements and technological tradeoffs.
Requirements Definition :
- Develop comprehensive product plans, incorporating market requirements and the competitive arena. Effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget.
Product Roll-out :
- Create and execute go-to-market plans for new features. Monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance and identify optimization opportunities. Partner closely with the Trans and Operations leaders to drive adoption and ensure processes for on boarding that are easy and intuitive.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 10+ years of experience, with at least 5 years of product management in leading technology companies
- Extensive experience working with cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products related fields.
- Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- The Global Trade Product Leader is a passionate customer advocate within Amazon and has a deep understanding of the importance of the customer experience for our Business.
- She/He will work with many different parts of the Amazon organization, and as such, will need to be an effective influencer as well as a passionate leader. An ideal candidate profile may include similar experiences in a leading on or off-line retailer, or consumer Products Company.
- This leader will be known for thinking big and be simultaneously able to dive deep into details. The candidate may have experience working in a multinational corporation and proven success at leveraging central resource groups on behalf of the business. This person will have a track record as an inspirational people influencer.