Founder & CEO at TalentGen Advisory LLP
Views:100 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Product Lead/Head - Internet/Online (7-12 yrs)
Position: Head of Product
We are a technology firm, passionate to change the way SME lending functions in developing markets. We are significantly changing the ecosystem by disrupting the old ways of lending via our full stack tech products covering:
a. Neo Banking led loan discovery & origination platform used by 80+ leading Banks and NBFCs.
b. iCAM, the pioneering automated credit underwriting product that is changing the traditional processes of credit decision making by leveraging the power AI & ML to best analyse & underwrite unstructured SME data.
- Supported by the leading global Fintech investors, we are looking at the next phase of exciting growth & product innovation.
Reporting: CEO and Co-Founder (lead a team of 5-7 Product folks)
The following Job Specification is intended to reflect the nature, range and context of the work. It identifies the main requirements of the job but is not an exhaustive list of duties.
Main Responsibilities of Head of Product Management:
- Product planning and execution throughout the lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap, and own MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Create and articulate product development, improvement & further innovation (occasionally in front of investors or analysts), across internal and external client community
- Build, manage and retain team of high performing product managers
- At least 7 years of experience, at least 5 years of product management experience in a tier-1 product firm in fields related to e-Commerce, hyperlocal services, content, financial services, etc.
- Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness and very good communication
- Strong analytical, strategic and coordinating skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the current trends in lending business and technology
- Engineering training with additional training in business administration is a big plus
- Experience in Fintech technologies is an added advantage