Talent Acquisition Role at Pinnacle.biz
Views:780 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Product Lead - Bank - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (12-20 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for building the product vision and scaling the product.
- Lead a team of product managers and guide them to achieve the product goals in line with the company's mission
- Own the product roadmap, collaborate with business stakeholders and management to understand the organization's goals and align product strategy and roadmap accordingly - Align stakeholders across all internal and cross functional teams with the product initiatives being undertaken, have been launched and are next in roadmap.
- Drive key product metrics by driving the entire team towards initiatives that would help move the needle.
- Perform user research and study regularly to get feedback on the product experience and work on findings of the same
- Work closely with growth and marketing teams to ensure a successful Go to Market strategy to drive new and existing product features and capabilities
- A passionate Product Manager with 12+ years of experience with at least 9 years of relevant experience in Product Management
- Person has to take end-to-end ownership of the product and work across stakeholders to achieve the desired objectives for the product
- A keen eye for understanding the end user and creating product-led solutions to bridge user, need gaps
- Strong analytical skills, ability to define KPIs, KPI dashboards and success metrics.
- Prioritization: The PM should be able to carry out effective prioritization of user stories balancing between user experiences, business requirements, tech debts and resourcing.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- B.Tech / B.E in computer science or equivalent experience from top college
- MBA from Tier 1 MBA college
- Experience in fast growth consumer product in medium to large internet companies
- Experience in products operating in regulatory landscape of payments / banking / other industries will be a plus
- Technical background (Hands on developer experience during some part of the career will be a plus)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Product Sense
- High Agency
- Good design understanding (Nice-to-have)
- Varied life experience and interests
- Being a leader and an inspiration to your entire team
- Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.