Product Launch Coordinator - Pharma (3-10 yrs)
We are looking for dynamic person for a Product Launch department in the formulations deptt. for a Pharma Company.
1. To project manage the introduction of new products, into the manufacturing facility, and to the customers.
2. Co-ordination and scheduling of product transfers from external sites to manufacturing plant.
3. Liaising with customers before, during and post product transfer/product introduction to ensure all requirements are captured and executed to the satisfaction of the customer.
4. Ongoing and frequent interaction with Artwork, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering and QA, Quality Control personnel as required.
5. Project planning, directing and monitoring launch projects against schedule within agreed costs and in accordance with company and customer deadlines.
6. Identify with department managers the necessary requirements to successfully introduce new products and customers.
7. To assess the packaging requirements and to determine the appropriate packaging strategy in conjunction with the customer and internal departments.
8. Traveling to meet external customers on an ad hoc basis where required to ensure strong business links are forged.
8. To suggest and implement improvements in existing processes.
9. To support the Product Launch Manager as required
10.To ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards i.e. GMP, Health and Safety, Environmental and regulatory requirements.
11. To use of our Quality Management system (Q-Pulse) on a daily basis to set up, monitor and close out LCFs, Deviations and CCFs.
1. Excellent written and communication skills.
2. Excellent attention to detail.
3. Good communication and inter-personal & collaboration skills.
4. Flexible and able to adapt to new responsibilities and challenges
5. Excellent organization skills with ability to prioritize workload
1. 3rd level qualification
2. Proficiency in Microsoft packages to include (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) essential.
Systems experience desirable.
3. Experience of Project Co-Ordination, within a pharmaceutical cGLP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines (preferable but not essential)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Health & Safety requirements (eg. Manual Handling Training) -
Computer / VDU User
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (eg. Office, Production) - Office Environment.